Building community is one of our main goals. Volunteering is one avenue for accomplishing this goal. Volunteers are exposed to the day-to-day operations of the school, and develop a deeper understanding of our mission and purpose. Volunteering is rewarding and another way of demonstrating commitment to our faith and showing our students that "serving others" is our way of life!
Some volunteer opportunities include:
- assisting students in the lunchroom.
- working a shift in the library assisting students check-out books.
- providing administrative support to classroom teachers.
- joining the Home & School Association and helping to welcome new families, participate and/or manage fundraising events, support teachers by being a Classroom Coordinator, helping with parent seminars and staff lunches, leading the school's Box Top collecting efforts and leading the grocery fundraising program.
- working with the Athletic Booster Club supporting athletics through fundraising, coaching, volunteering with concessions.
If you are interested in volunteering, please click on the link or contact Charlene Garrett, Advancement Director. We welcome your gifts and talents and love when they are shared with us!